Screen Shots from Prince of Persia Shadow and the Flame ABS

Zapages
Grain de Sable
Grain de Sable

Screen Shots from Prince of Persia Shadow and the Flame ABS

Message par Zapages »

The game runs really well on Mac Book Pro Retina through Android Bluestacks. Actually the controls for it are like the old Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame. The only thing that is needed is to press different on screen keys(jump and for combat), which can easily be done by moving the mouse to the two keys. While the other keys for climbing and running are easily done like how it was on the classic. It really makes whole a lot of difference in the game. Also you can move the icons around on the screen to what you like. On a side note, it makes the game fun. Overall the game is not bad if you remember this game when growing up. Especially after getting the hang of the game. Also I think Ubi can not make a good combat for any of their games because here have a mixture of the speed kills from The Thrones mixed with the combo system of the Warrior Within.... Regardless of this, the game is still classic fun. Don't let the terrible previews for the game and bad 1st two levels discourage you. Its fun old game and level 3 was a lot of fun

Here are some screen shots of the game from the emulator. :) I bought the game from Google Store and synced my android Bluestacks version with my Google Account. Therefore I am not pirating the game. :)
Répondre

Revenir à « Les actualités de la communauté »